- Colour: jeans blue & black
- Measurement: 40 x 40 cm
- Design: double sided silk ikat
- Details: stitched silk piping of the same ikat
- Closure: an invisible zipper in the seam
- Fabric: 70% silk, 30% cotton
- Woven: hand-woven & natural dyed
- Unique design: only a few made by IKAAT
- Care: professional dry clean only
- Inside pillow can be ordered separately
- Variation in colour is inherent to this handmade product
Jeans blue & black ikat pillow
We bring colour into your home with this luxurious handmade silk ikat pillow. IKAAT designs are exclusive and unique due to the hand-woven technique and natural colouring of ikat. From all IKAAT products there are only a few items available.
The ikat is known for the vibrant colours and patterns that spark life and positive energy into your home. Together they give your interior a stylish appearance.
De story of this IKAAT design is of local craftsmen who produce hand-woven ikat silk derived from Uzbekistan: a country located along the ancient Silk Road. This traditional handicraft is passed on from one generation to the other. Ikat is made of silk threads, individually dyed, natural coloured and woven by hand to create the distinguished patterns. This makes every pillow unique. IKAAT creates all of its designs together with local designers in small boutique ateliers.
Thanks to your purchase of this beautiful IKAAT product, a girl can go to school for one week. So you bring colour into your home and also colour into the lives of girls in developing countries. Every pillow supports a girl’s dream!
Double sided silk ikat
1 in stock